ZOOM Sunday School Classes
will begin at 8:45 A.M. The registration link per class is below.
Overview: Every Christian desire to "be right" about their faith. How we live out our faith holds eternal significance. But in order to be right, we must know what, why, and how come we believe in Christ.
It can be argued that no book of the Bible has had a greater effect on Christianity than the book of Romans. In this classic commentary by Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe, you can refresh your own understanding of this seminal work, Paul's masterpiece letter to the church in Rome.
Teacher rotation: L. Dixon, V. Smith, S. Witcher, R. McCauley, B. Tyler
Young Adults Class
Detours: The Unpredictable Path To Your Destiny By Tony Evans
Overview: Talks about how the unpredictable paths that life takes us on and how those paths still lead to God’s destiny for us.
Teacher rotation: L. Lewis, C. Lewis
Lessons From The Echoes Curriculum
Overview of Topics:
1. Father Forgive Them (Luke 23:23-34; Col. 1:13-22)
2. Building Godly Habits (Mark 15:34; Col. 3:1-14)
3. It is Finished (John 19:28-30; Col. 2:6-15)
4. Life after Life (1 Cor. 15:20-23, 35-44)
5. Our Ascended Advocate (Eph. 4:8-13; Romans 8:31-34; I John 2:1-2)
6. Palm Sunday-Total Trust (Luke 23:46; Col. 3:15-4:6
Teacher Rotation: Darrell Anthony, Patricia Sykes